1 - A 25% non-returnable deposit is paid at the time of the initial booking. Royston South Ltd will reserve the date
for the client.
2 - No date is confirmed unless received in writing/e-mail from Royston South Ltd
3 - Any cancellation will result in the loss of the deposit because the event date has been made un-available to other parties.
4 - Full payment will be due 28 days in advance of the booking. Any cancellation from this date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total due.
5 - Royston South Ltd will not be liable for other, or sub-contracted Act/s and Services. These Act/s and Services should make their own agreement/s with the client.
6 - Royston South Ltd is not liable for sickness, acts of god, war, weather or any un-forseen circumstances outside of our normal working practice which prevent event/s happening.
7 - Any damage to person/s or equipment (by client or guests) will be re-imbursed by the client.
1. Any information supplied by you will only be held and used for our purposes in order to conduct business with you and to improve
our level of service. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your express agreement.
2. When you pay on-line, we need to know your name & e-mail address. This enables us to process and fulfill your booking and to notify you in the
event of any queries. All this is carried out through Paypal secure server.
3. We will only send you e-mails or other information where you have given us your consent.
4. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
5. Should you wish to be removed from our mailing lists all you need to do is contact us and all further contact with you will cease.